This is a short description of every company I've worked for.
Includes comapny name, title, time employed, and description.
July 2016 - July 2017
- SITECORE ARCHITECTURE. Responsible for SITECORE development of web and mobile applications for multiple high profile clients. Engaged in digital development projects - inception through deployment, including analysis, design, development, unit testing, system testing, implementation, and post production support. Provided a full understanding of the design from the business perspective and provided .NET solutions integrated with Sitecore Content Management. Develop a conceptual website architecture document that provides a high level description of Sitecore deployment model, components, and functionality and content structures.
- SITECORE (6.x – 8.x) DEVELOPMENT. Provided on-demand Sitecore support including creation of new components and revision of existing components. Responsible for Sitecore 6x – 8.x instance creation and support, depending on clients’ environment. Created a variety of components and offered on-demand revisions to existing infrastructure. Implement site internationalization. Performed Functional Reviews for various Sitecore modules ensuring best practices have been used while implementing and leveraging .NET with Sitecore features to complete the requirements and development.
- SITECORE TESTING AND PERFORMANCE. Provided design advice to clients for better performance. Created new Azure boxes for QA use. Verified that unit and system test results were consistent with requirements.
- SITECORE UPGRADES. Converted code from webforms to MVC. Provided previously non-existent Experience Editor Functionality.
- AGILE AND SCRUM DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT. Operated in scrum development environment ensuring rapid development, extreme accountability, and delivery of high quality software with minimal faults and defects.
Software Development Intern
May 2015 - August 2015
May 2014 - August 2014
- LAMP DEVELOPMENT. Developed a web-based application using LINUX, JSON, JAVA SCRIPT and PHP which performed a reconciliation of daily sales and profitability data.
- RELATIONAL DATABASE ANALYSIS. Technical platform included MySQL and required a large volume data import into local data stores.
- SERVER SIDE INTERACTIONS. Developed web-based inquiry into sales and reconciliation data using PHP, AJAX, JAVA SCRIPT, JSON, HTML and server side interactions with MySQL.
- ANALYSIS. Developed framework for web-based development now utilized by the entire development team. Performed problem determination and analysis related to web-based and file interactions with Amazon Marketplace. Developed and deployed applications on amazon’s Enterprise Cloud 2 (EC2) systems. Established development sandbox using MySQL and Tomcat.
- FULL SYSTEM LIFE CYCLE DEVELOPMENT. Participated in full system lifecycle development of web-based applications including design, development, testing, implementation, training and post implementation support. Interfaced with Accounting Team to define requirements.
Web Content Support
May 2012 - August 2012
May 2011 - August 2011
Managed web content for home page and supporting pages. Developed and modified web pages using HTML. Developed test plan and executed test plan to verify in-house time reporting system was functioning as designed.
May 2010 - August 2010
May 2009 - August 2009
Administered analytical assessments, submitted background checks, mailed drug form documentation, assisted with time reporting procedures and formatted resumes.