Contact information for Cody Broache.
Phone, email, and location info
Phone - 443-379-3651
Email - email@example.com
Location - Sunnyvale, CA
Education information for Cody Broache.
August 2020 - May 2022
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Maryland
August 2012 - May 2016
B.S. - Computer Science
B.A. - Economics
A quick synopsis of my skills. Rated on a scale of 1-10.
Web development, .NET, and coding language skills.
This is a short description of every company I've worked for.
Includes comapny name, title, time employed, and description.
Asurion | Nashville, TN | Summer 2021
Asurion | Nashville, TN
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT. Collaborated across multiple domains in a matrixed environment to create and implement a communication strategy for in-home appliance repairs.
- DATA ANALYSIS. Monitored and troubleshot application features allowing technicians to order parts and reschedule jobs. Gathered analytics on pilot success/failure rates and trends.
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS. Conducted root-cause analysis on pilot-related issues. Raised concerns to stakeholders and communicated action plans.
- PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT. Improved technician field application experience via UI/UX change suggested gathered through session observations.
- TECHNICAL LIASION. Interfaced with development teams to gather technical specifications. Condensed, translated, and relayed technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
Senior Software Engineer
Allegis Group | Baltimore, MD | 2019 - 2020
Allegis Group | Baltimore, MD
2019 - 2020
- SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE AND ENGINEERING. Coordinated, directed, and developed full-stack system architecture solutions for the enterprise content management system which served over 100,000 pages annually to 30M+ visitors. Managed environments and production deployments for new websites/platforms.
- LEADERSHIP AND TEAM MANAGEMENT. Administered daily scrum meetings which maintained open lines of communication between developers and management, identified roadblocks, promoted quick decision making and encouraged timely sprint delivery. Marshalled team to work effectively to achieve result, maintaining a positive attitude during stressful situations. Mentored junior developers and built team foundations.
- DATA ANALYSIS. Analyzed software assessing faults and defects then designed, developed, tested, and implemented website enhancements including system upgrades and international feature rollouts.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION. Authored standardization documentation for web/content management software development and mentored application teams on development techniques consistent with industry best practices.
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION. Earned promotion 18 months before minimum requirements had been met with approval granted at the CLevel. Recognized organization-wide for managing the company’s most frequent and demanding deployment schedule.
Allegis Group | Baltimore, MD | 2018 - 2019
Allegis Group | Baltimore, MD
2018 - 2019
- SYSTEMS ENGINEERING. Gathered requirements, designed, developed, and implemented content management solutions and website enhancements using agile/scrum methodology for the international Allegis Group umbrella including Aerotek, MLA, Aston Carter, Allegis Global Solutions, and Allegis Partners (2.5M+ visits per month).
- SYSTEM UPGRADES. Spearheaded upgrade effort of all Allegis Group sites, achieving goal of 0% production down time during upgrade and 100% access to new version software upon completion.
- DEVELOPED STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES. Created methodology and authored documentation for setup of all personal development environments.
CBRE | Dallas, TX | 2017
CBRE | Dallas, TX
- SYSTEMS ENGINEERING. Primary developer on upgrade effort of US and international websites (800k+ visits per month). Utilized full-stack development skills to complete upgrade ahead-of-schedule and successfully completed rollout.
- PROJECT ROADMAPPING. Created detailed plan for upgrade project which included architectural design, human resource allocation, milestones, and potential technical hurdles.
- QA RESOURCE LEADERSHIP. Directed QA resources towards auditing upgrade effort. Collaborated with QA team to develop identification strategies for potential issues and remedied any bugs found.
- CONSULTANT COLLABORATION. Cooperated with outside consultants to assess and streamline upgrade effort. Acted as primary internal technical contact for consultant efforts.
RDA | Hunt Valley, MD | 2016 - 2017
RDA | Hunt Valley, MD
2016 - 2017
- DEMOING AND PRESENTATIONS. Worked directly with clients for demoing and feedback on site development. Improved client experience by creating instructional application feature utilization videos.
- PEER MENTORING. Coached peers on how to develop on a complex CMS platform known as Sitecore. Creating additional Sitecore expertise in-house allowed for the team to take on further lucrative contracts developing on this system.
- DEPLOYMENT MANAGEMENT. Managed software deployments across multiple projects. Communicated with stakeholders deployment timings and any deployment-related issues.